the belle vue aces
The Belle Vue Aces approached me for a redesign of their logo in March 2017. The Aces wanted to use some of the elements that were in an old logo the club used in 1960 (acknowledging the rich history of the club), something iconic and that would stand out . I had just 24 hours to redesign due to the start of the new Speedway season looming, I think we nailed it!
Since designing the new logo for Belle Vue Aces, I have become their official designer and have completed projects with them, including the 2017 and 2018 Season Campaign Branding, their new website, their 2018 race suits and the three storey contravision that was installed in May 2018.
Top Left to Bottom right:
1. New Belle Vue Aces Logo
2. 2018 Race Suit with the Belle Vue Aces Logo
3. Installation of the Contravision at the Home of the Belle Vue Aces
4. The finished Contravision
5. Race Manager Mark Lemon with the Team Kit and Cap
6. 2018 Race Suit with the Belle Vue Aces Logo
MISSING** Website, Brochure design, a piece of artwork